Background & Experience
Penta International was set up by 5 teachers who met in 1996 whilst on secondment to OFSTED.
The company grew quickly, from managing a few special school inspections each term, to being one of the biggest independent providers of training, consultancy and inspection in the UK. In 2006, we gained our first overseas contract and have been working globally, ever since.
Penta International supports and promotes school improvement in many ways. For example, it has recently been involved with:
• College and school inspections in the UK and overseas
• School improvement consultancy
• Training for moderated self audit and self evaluation
• Regular quality assurance visits - weekly, monthly, termly, annually
• Setting up performance management systems in Africa and in the UK
• ICT training through the UK Government New Opportunities Fund
• Administration of performance management for the UK government
• Training and coaching of inspectors
We also have:
• Teacher training - setting up teacher training programmes in Jordan, Eire and the United States of America
• Coaching of headteachers, a programme funded by the UK Government
• School management consultancy, for example in Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UK and USA.